Delivery and return
- Goods are delivered to the address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The customer may choose the following forms of delivery of the ordered Goods:
- via courier;
The Seller on the Carmodstore.com website in the description of the Goods informs the Customer about the number of Working Days needed to complete the Order and its delivery, as well as the amount of fees for the delivery of the Goods. Delivery date and the execution of the Order is counted in Working Days in accordance with point VII point 2. The Seller shall provide the Customer with a proof of purchase. If the Goods covered by the Order have a different delivery period, the longest period of the Order shall apply to the entire Order.
We deliver products to any place in the world. We are constantly expanding our list of carriers to give our customers the freedom to choose a product supplier.
Table of available carriers in Carmodstore.com:
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
- The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- The customer may formulate the statement himself or use the statement template provided by the Seller on the Store's website.
- The 14-day period is counted from the date on which the Goods were delivered or, in the case of a Service Agreement, from the date of its conclusion. </ span >
- The Seller, upon receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer, will send to the Consumer's e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- The right of the Consumer to withdraw from the Agreement is excluded in the case of:
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of the provision that after the Seller has provided the service, he will lose his right withdraw from the Agreement;
- Contracts where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the expiry of the withdraw from the Agreement;
- Agreements where the subject of the service is non-prefabricated Goods, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- Agreements where the subject of the service are Goods that deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life;
- Contracts where the subject of the service are Goods delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- Contracts in which the subject of the service are products which after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other things; </ span >
- Contract for the provision of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the Sales Contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
- Contracts in which the Consumer has expressly requested the Seller to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the Consumer, or delivers Goods other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement with regard to additional services or Goods;
- Contracts for audio or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery; delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of the Subscription Agreement;
- Contract concluded by public auction;
- Agreements for the provision of non-residential accommodation, goods, car rental, catering, leisure and entertainment services , sports or cultural activities, if the contract specifies the day or period of service provision;
- Contracts for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the express consent of the Consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period Agreement and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement is considered void. What the parties have provided is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Goods. The return should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the address of the Seller. The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to a different method of return, and this method will not involve the Consumer at any cost. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the item is returned or the Customer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first, unless the Seller has offered to pick up the item from the Customer himself. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for any additional costs incurred by him. The Customer bears only the direct cost of returning the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to bear the cost.